• Birmingham - 0121 476 8499
  • Belbroughton - 01562 731 600
  • Solihull - 0121 775 0020
  • Bromsgrove - 01527 970 032
  • Telford - 01952 794194
  • Moving within the U.K
    Whether it's across the street or to the
    other end of the country we take care of
    your every need.
    Moving delicate items?
    No problem, we can pack your furniture as
    though it's being sent abroad for added
  • Moving Abroad
    The team at Campbell's removals are fully
    equipped to pack and move complete
    households or offices down to a single
    item to all corners of the globe.
    Contact us to find out more.

  • Moving Office
    Then look no further.
    We are fully equipped to deal with an array
    of requirements, from moving a single employee
    to a complete relocation to anywhere in the world.
    We understand that your move needs to go with
    as little disruption & downtime as possible.
    Contact us to discuss your requirements.
  • Whatever your move
    We take care with your belongings.
    Every move is undertaken with pride and
    dedication from all members of staff.
    When you are happy, we are happy.
    From this we have gained a fantastic reputation
    and have many recommended and repeat

Who to tell

ELECTRICITY – Contact your electricity supplier to inform them that you are moving home. On your completion day you may need to take your meter readings and inform your supplier of these. The electricity board can arrange for your cooker to be disconnected and reconnected. Alternatively a local approved private contractor may be more cost effective. NOTE - OUR MEN ARE NOT ELECTRICIANS AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE DOWN LIGHT FITTINGS OR DISCONNECT AND RECONNECT COOKERS.

GAS - Contact your gas supplier directly to arrange for disconnection/reconnection of supply. At least 2 working days is required. The gas board can arrange to disconnect your cooker or other gas appliances. A private registered ‘Corgi’ gas fitter is worth considering.

TELEPHONE - If you are moving within the same area, it may be possible to keep the same number; your provider will advise you on this. A weeks notice is required if there is no phone at your new property to allow an appointment to be made to fit the line, less notice is needed if the service already exists.

POST - Re-direction can be arranged at your post office. You are advised to give at least 7 working days notice, but be careful not to arrange redirection before you are certain of the date. Mail can be redirected abroad. Airmail costs are approximately double the charge for within the UK.

COMMUNITY CHARGE - It is your personal responsibility to notify the local authority of the area you are leaving as well as the area you are moving to, including the date of the move and whether you rent or own the property. A void period of up to 6 months is allowed for unoccupied and unfurnished properties. If the property is furnished the charge is reduced to 50% until the premises are occupied. It is worth consulting your local office if you are leaving a property vacant to live and work in a new area.

A few more you may wish to consider:

DVLA, Insurances, Schools, Banks & Doctors.